- Proudly built in the USA.
- Designed to scale, the inClick Ad Server can handle the demands of your deployment, large or small. From a couple million ads a day on a single server deployment, to billions of ads per month in a server farm, the inClick Ad Server performs.
- Advanced processes and algorithms, the inContext Engine, automatically match advertisements to page content.
- Proactive invalid click prevention through our exclusive Click Definition Service
- Available Application Programming Interface (API) for integration into existing applications.
- An intuitive and easy-to-use user interface makes it simple for advertisers, publishers, and network operators.
In The Beginning
It all started in 1999 with a project requirement, a need for an ad-serving platform for a company-sponsored project that was not only easy to use, but also built around an auction model concept. With off-the-shelf products not fitting the bill, we were left with only one option: build it.
The Early Days
For over a year, the project provided us with valuable feedback from real advertisers and real publishers. Coincidentally, the feedback also included a number of requests that the ad server technology be licensed. Thus, in a meeting held in mid-2001, the founders approved the licensing of the ad server to the general public.
The First Public Release
It was a typical Michigan Winter day in December of 2002 when the first inClick Ad Server, Version 1, made its public debut. Since that time, the inClick Ad Server development team has been constantly at work improving and enhancing the product. In January of 2004, Version 2 was released adding a host of new features and capabilities.
The inClick Ad Server Yesterday
It seems like just yesterday when the inClick Ad Server underwent a major rewrite to accommodate the future growth of its users. With much of the original code written in PHP 3, the time came to restructure and rebuild the core system architecture. Armed with additional in-house engineering resources, the inClick Ad Server was rebuilt, refactored, and refaced. In May of 2007 after nearly a year and a half of development, the much-anticipated release of inClick 3 arrived.
The inClick Ad Server Today
Today, the inClick Ad Server Version 4 addresses the needs of large-scale Enterprise deployments, as well as the requirements of ad networks that are just getting started. From scaling, to data access via an API, the inClick Ad Server includes features that enterprise-class users demand.
The inClick Ad Server Tomorrow
Future proofing the platform is one of the key goals of the inClick Ad Server. While we can't tell you what folks in our labs are working on, we can tell you that the inClick Ad Server has your future, and your success, in mind.How can the inClick Ad Server help you?
Ask us! Our team is available to answer your questions by email, on-line chat, and by phone.