Our view on questions is pretty simple: The only dumb question is the one not asked! If you have a question about anything related to our product, ask us! Fill out the form below or give us a call. We are more than happy to answer your questions.
The Content Network
Delivering advertisements over a network of partner sites introduces an extensive list of challenges. As trivial as delivering a simple text-ad may seem, a large number of factors determine what ad is delivered: content match, keyword or phrase match, available account balance, country targeting, bid amount, click validation, and more. Other common challenges include:
- Providing an intuitive user interface for advertisers.
- Providing an intuitive user interface for publisher partners to get reports, statistics, and ad code.
- The lack of a proxy-style keyword bid management mechanism.
- The lack of boundaries around keywords and phrases.
- Ability to allow other publisher partners to show your paid results in their content pages.
- Problematic invalid-click detection.
- The inability to providing geographical targeting for advertisers.
- The inability to matching ads to the content in which they are seen - contextual ad matching.
- Capacity to sustain a large volume of traffic.
Using inClick as a Content-based Ad Network
A standard feature of the inClick Ad Server platform, inClick provides the foundation to start your own content-based advertising network. With inClick, you can:
- Provide an easy to understand ad creation workflow for your advertisers. Try it here.
- Support proxy-style cost-per-click bidding. Your advertiser will enjoy the value in the fact that costs are now automatically controlled. For example, three ads are competing for a keyword using the proxy-bid method. The maximum bid for each ad is $1.00, $0.50, and $0.40. The proxy-bidding process would adjust the Cost-per-Click values to $0.51, $0.50, $0.40 - the number one position is adjusted to one cent over the #2 position.
- Support for specific keyword matching to content. Your advertisers can narrow their keyword matches to Exact Match, Phrase Match, Broad Match, and Negative Match. For example, an ad with an exact match entry of "summer camping" would likely match a page about camping in the summer.
- Divide your content network into specific verticals further enhancing the content matching of ads. For example, a pet related advertising network could be divided into Dogs, Cats, Birds, etc. (View a live content network)
- Expand your reach to include affiliated content partners. Using the included Publisher Interface, you can easily expand your network. You determine the commission rate, and the ad server calculates the rest.
- Count on valid traffic. inClick includes an extensive invalid-click detection and filtration system before reaching your advertisers funds or your publisher's reports.
- Provide consistent delivery of advertising. The inClick Ad Server has been proven to deliver millions of ads a day in a shared environment. Need more horsepower? inClick scales! Run inClick on more than one server to handle your networks demand for advertisements. Horizontal scaling is included!
Still have questions? Ask us!
Our goal is to make sure your deployment of the inClick Ad Server is successful. Not sure your business model will work with the inClick Ad Server? Give us a call! We'll be more than happy to answer your questions and see if the inClick Ad Server is the right solution for you.